22321 NE 157th St Woodinville WA 98077 – $1,319,500
This sale was an off market sale, in this case called a Seller Representation to a pre-identified buyer. Approached by an eager buyer who was having a hard time competing in this market, this seller called me to negotiate on his behalf. Once we determined that the buyers were real, and had the necessary pre-approval and down payment, we allowed the potential buyers to tour the house. They loved it and made an offer. I was able to negotiate a price that gave my client the same net proceeds as if we had listed it, except we closed 3 months earlier. A win – win for both parties.
The benefits for both are as follows:
- Seller received the same net proceeds as if listed.
- Seller closed 3 months early.
- Seller did not have to renovate home – it was sold As-Is.
- Seller did not pay a full commission as we negotiated that the buyer pay most of their own agents fee.
- Buyer found a house with out competing with other Buyers
- Buyer determined how much their agent was worth, did not automatically get added into sales price.
- Buyer got a lower sales price as commission, fix up and listing costs were less.
- Buyers get to renovate home to their liking and tastes.
If you are thinking of selling and get a letter in the mail saying “I have a buyer, call me” I suggest you actually call me first. I will analyze your situation and prepare a market analysis outlining the advantages and disadvantages of both listing & selling on the open market or selling off market. You can then decide whats best for you. Let me determine if the buyer is real, can afford your home and help negotiate the best possible outcome for you.
Happy Buying and Selling